The continuing education workgroup will explore how best to standardize and deliver continuing education services throughout the state by analyzing current practices in Wisconsin and other states.
Service Model Draft — Presented at WLA 2016.
Please offer feedback and ask questions via the Contact form and selecting Continuing Education.
- Lead: Mark Ibach, South Central Library System
- Facilitator: Barbara Draeger, New Berlin Public Library
- Workgroup Members:
- Jean Anderson, South Central Library System
- Sha’Nese Burnell Jones, Milwaukee Public Library
- Laurie Freund (COLAND member), Bridges Library System
- Jill Lininger, Oak Creek Public Library
- Sherry Machones, Northern Waters Library System
- Jamie Matczak, Nicolet Federated Library System
- Krissy Wick, Madison Public Library
- Steering Committee Liaison: Kent Barnard, Patterson Memorial Library, Wild Rose/Winnefox LS
- DPI Liaison: Terrie Howe
Continuing Education Meeting Materials