• Evaluate information about existing models for the service in-state and out-of-state.
• Assist with creating recommendations for new models of service
• Assist with developing and evaluating pilot projects.
The nine workgroups are:
- Chapter 43
- Collections (formerly known as Electronic Resources)
- Consulting and Continuing Education
- ILL and ILS
- Resource libraries
Workgroups are composed of service area experts, users and other stakeholders from both within and outside the Wisconsin library community.
PLSR Survey Panel
Looking for a way to be part of the PLSR process? Serve on a survey panel. As the workgroups continue to develop their models, they will need to gather opinions and thoughts from the library community in a systematic way. We’ll be using the PLSR Survey Panel for this purpose. If you join the panel, you’ll receive surveys from the workgroups and project managers. You can respond to all of them or only respond to some. It’ll be up to you! It’s a great way to be part of the process and the workgroups will appreciate your input. You can also unsubscribe from the panel at any time. Sign up to part of a Survey Panel.