09/14/2017 PLSR Steering Committee Agenda / Public Notice of Open Meeting
The PLSR Steering Committee will meet on Thursday, September 14th, starting at 10:00 a.m. The full meeting agenda is available and the call-in information for those that would like to join the meeting remotely is on the agenda and at the end of this post.
The Steering Committee will be discussing the following documents:
- Regional Meeting schedule
- Post Workgroup Report Process
- Steering Activities Timeline
- Cost standards for staff in service models
- September 2017 Workgroup Updates
- Schedule of PLSR Steering Committee meetings and activities
Other topics on the agenda include a review of the September regional meeting toolkit, communications review, and subcommittee reports.
Public Audience Location:
Portage County Public Library
1001 Main St., Stevens Point, WI 54481
Attend/listen via GoToMeeting:
Phone: (646) 749-2113; Access Code: 170-591-493