Resources gathered from other states
Dozens of people from across the country were kind enough to fill out surveys, answer follow-up emails and phone calls and to spend time discussing with workgroups how library services are provided in their states. We are grateful for the information and time given by our colleagues. It has already proven to be incredibly valuable.
- Contributors List
- Survey responses
- Recordings / Webinars with timestamps
- Other documents, sites and resources consulted
- Requirements for Directors and other staff for library to receive state aide in Michigan
- Overlay and Fulfillment Project — RAILS
- MLS Mediated Interlibrary Loan Service Models Review and Evaluation
- Massachusetts Library System: Delivery: Sort-to-Light
- Multnomah County Library’s Books by Mail
- Multnomah County Library Materials Handling and Collection Management Study
- NISO Physical Delivery of Library Materials
Virtual Q&A Sessions
As workgroups research their areas in-depth, data and information will be (and has already been) gathered from in-state and out-of-state sources. This link will be updated as new information that might inform the process is found. Information might include survey findings, reports, recordings of webinars, and more. Please note that the dates in the folder reflect the date of upload and not the date the material was created.
Documents and resources from Public Library System Redesign Steering Committee
From the 12/10/2015 Steering Committee Meeting
From the 4/26/2015 Steering Committee Meeting
Other Resources informing this process:
Reports, vision and concepts developed in the past will serve as informational resources by the workgroups and Steering Committee. They are not intended as a directional outcome guide for the groups.
Community created resources and presentations:
- 10/26/2016 WLA Session: A Conversation with the PLSR Steering Committee Notes
- WLA Session: The Most Awesome PLSR Notable Reports Panel Ever
- WAPL 2016 Update Presentation