12/7/2017 PLSR Steering Committee Agenda / Public Notice of Open Meeting
The PLSR Steering Committee will meet on Thursday, December 7, beginning at 10:00 a.m. The full meeting agenda is available and the call-in information for those that would like to join the meeting remotely is on the agenda and at the end of this post.
The Steering Committee will be discussing the following documents:
- Expectations of Steering Recommendations
- PLSR Final Phase Roles
- November 2017 Workgroup Updates
- PLSR System Background and County Relationships
- System Director Duties Covered in Workgroup Models
- System Director Duties Related to Administration
- Timeline for Focus Groups and Survey Development
Other items on the agenda include an update on library director focus groups, discussion about potential IMLS grant, and reports from subcommittees.
The public may attend in-person or listen via GoToMeeting.
Public Audience Location:
Portage County Public Library, 1001 Main St, Stevens Point, WI 54481
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 261-612-069