1/18/18 PLSR STEERING COMMITTEE AGENDA / PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
The PLSR Steering Committee will meet on Thursday, January 18, beginning at 10:00 a.m. The full meeting agenda is available and the call-in information for those that would like to join the meeting remotely is on the agenda and at the end of this post.
The Steering Committee will be discussing the following documents:
- Project Manager Proposal – Final Phase
- Facilitator Proposal – Final Phase
- Final PLSR Phase Roles
- PLSR Steering Committee Collaborator Application Information
- PLSR Collaborator Selection Process
- February Retreat Outline
- December 2017 Workgroup Updates
- PLSR Steering Activities Timeline
Other items on the agenda include an update on the library director focus groups and creation of the writing and communication teams for the final phase of work.
The public may attend in-person or listen via GoToMeeting.
Public Audience Location:
Kilbourn Public Library, 620 Elm St, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Phone: (571) 317-3122, Access Code: 754-428-117